Having that nasty zit is at times very annoying. In fact, it is a great factor on suffering low self-esteem particularly on young people whose main focus at puberty is the physical attribute. Preventing acne breakout is not a piece of cake that is precisely why even if we understand everything about acne control, the acne still shows up every today and then. The lack of time to keep acne free regimen daily contributes to the breakout. So just how do we keep the acne free skin?
1. Do not prick the acne affected area. Touching it with bare hands can cause further irritation. Unclean hands carry undesirable microorganism that can cause acne. Thus it is rather secure to keep your hands or any other object from your face to impede the inflammation of the acne and scarring of the skin also.
2. Avoid using oil based products on the hair. Guys as well as girls wear hair products to improve their appearance. Dermatologist might agree that the products are secure on the scalp however, this chemical-laden beauty products slide down to the face as you sweat out. The fluids goes down to the acne hence aggravate the already affected area of the skin.
3. Minimize the use of cosmetics over the pimple. It is alarming to understand that even though beauty products can hide your own pimple break out, it increases the risk of infection. The combination of the harsh compounds on the foundation makes up as well as bacteria that come with the sponge (if the foundation you are making use of is not newly opened) exacerbate the acne. If your job needs you to wear make up, we should avoid those generic brand make up. A few generic brands of make up do certainly not mention the harsh chemicals that are present in the product.
4. If we are utilizing alcohol based as well as oil based facial wash or toner, taking a break will somehow reduce the swelling of the skin.
5. Avoid getting anything that might contain microorganism to touch your face. These include your own unmanaged hair, dirty handkerchief, towels as well as even pillow. The only method to control the transfer of organism to your own face from the material of origin is to always keep your own hair in a bun or use a hair band that will keep it in place away from your face, a fresh pillowcase for your own cushion, and clean towel and handkerchief to wipe your own face.
6. An over-the-counter ointment is purchased from the local drugstore. A topical cream or ointment containing benzoyl peroxide is your best bet to vanish that undesired acne. A few dermatologist recommends tretinoin based products cream over the benzoyl peroxide because of irritant threat on the peroxide content. Depending on how sensitive the skin is, we can choose from the two.
7. If the acne is severe, a visit to your own dermatologist is needed. The dermatologist will prescribe oral antibiotic to take at a certain period of time. Or perhaps if applies, an adapalene gel is recommended by the dermatologist for we to use for time length. Close monitoring of the medication is needed since like other prescription needed medications, it will trigger unknown allergies.